Beacon House, Unit 13 Follingsby Close
Price: £ Rent £535,000 pa, Freehold Price £5.5 million
A large detached and secure portal framed high bay warehouse facility with integral 3 storey office accommodation
Follingsby Park, Gateshead, NE10 8YG
Size: 118259 sq ft (10987 sq m)
Tenure: No Preference
Contact: Mark Proudlock
Tel: 0191 594 5019
The property comprises a large detached and secure portal framed high bay warehouse facility with integral 3 storey office accommodation. The property was built in 1996 then extended in 2000 with a higher bay warehouse and additional office accommodation. The property benefits from the following:
• 3 storey office accommodation
• Passenger lift to all floors
• Staff amenities including WC facilities and canteen
• Air conditioning
• Suspended ceilings, recessed lighting and perimeter trunking
• Plaster, painted and carpeted finishes
• Staff car park to front
• 2 bays with clear internal height 9.4 m
• High bay extension with clear internal height 13 m
• Two level mezzanine with integrated racking
• Narrow aisle racking with wire guided forklift
• High density sodium lighting
• 4 no dock level loading doors
• 1 no level access door
• Fully integrated sprinkler system
• Dedicated secure service yard
Follingsby Park is considered to be one of the premier distribution locations within the North East, strategically positioned at the junction of the A194(M) and the A185 approximately 6 miles to the south west of Newcastle City Centre and 7 miles to the north east of Sunderland City Centre.
The A194(M) provides direct access to the A1(M) 3 miles to the south and the A19, Tyne Tunnel and Port of Tyne all within circa 5 miles to the north. Newcastle International Airport is situated approximately 12 miles to the north west.
Distance to Newcastle International Airport: 16.22 km
Flight Information There are regular direct flights from Newcastle International Airport to destinations across the UK, Europe, Middle East and North America. In addition, over 450 international destinations can be accessed from Paris, Frankfurt, Amsterdam and Dubai. Flight times to London Heathrow are 1hr 10mins, Paris are 1hr 40mins, Amsterdam are 1hr 20mins, Dubai are 8hrs and New York are 7hr 45mins.
Closest port: Port of Tyne 7.24 km
Want to know more?
Request further details below